I really don’t want to write about today. So here it is in bullet version.
- I set up ANOTHER interview with the pants lady for 4:00
- TRAX went down, deleted my photo request. So after one month of planning this photo shoot, I don’t have a photographer.
- Got there, did the interview and realized: This story really isn’t worth it.
- I just wasted a month trying to get this story to work but you know what, I don’t have enough “human interest” in this story. So it’s going to end up like a business ad and I don’t want to get in trouble for promotional writing.
- I’m tired and I have better things to do. Like three other great stories to finish instead of worrying about this one.
- Lesson: sometimes, you just have to let a story go. Not all of them work out.